Thursday, March 7, 2013

A few of my favorite things:

We have had a busy day around here.
Yet another day of flood warnings, evacuations and wind gusts up to 60 mph. Lets just say the good ol NJ is getting to be just too much for me to handle.
That said; Lilly and I are hunkered down, eating peanut butter popcorn (THANK YOU Lisa at With Style and Grace!!!) and watching cartoons.



In other news:
In addition to my daily yoga work out I was able to get the arms a little more muscle action scrubbing my daughters autograph off of her bedroom wall. Red crayon nonetheless. Good times!
Now, I have had to clean scuffs off of my walls before. I have searched Google high and low for the perfect fix...& today an answer to prayers was found.

I purchased a few products from a good friend who sells Shaklee the other day.
One of the products is the H2 Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate. This stuff is only a little over 12 bucks and provides 48 gallons of organic, toxin free cleaning for your home. I am in love.
Honestly, everything else I have used on my walls has left spots. You can see where I have scrubbed. This did not! Crayon artwork gone. Happy Dance!
H2 Degreaser  + micro fiber towl + elbow grease = clean walls.

For those of you looking to streamline your cleaning products this may be the perfect solution!
I am obsessed with cleaning products and their smells.
I have been a Method product hoarder for quite some time & the thought of having only three bottles of cleaning products that can clean everything in my home is a dream.
I added some lavender essential oil to my all purpose spray yesterday to appease my senses. :)
Now, head over to Robins site if you are so inclined. You will not regret the purchase!



What are some of your favorite things lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment