Thursday, March 14, 2013

Garlic-y Thyme Tempeh

I stumbled across Punk Post Kitchen on my journey to find yummy vegetarian recipes. Great food blog!
I tried tempeh for the first time at Good Karma Cafe in Red Bank. I have tried many a great vegan/ vegetarian stuff at this awesome establishment. :) 
For those of you wondering what the heck tempeh is here is a link explaining a bit about it. Tempeh goes over better in this house because it is much firmer than tofu. You feel like you are eating serious substance as opposed to the sometimes soggy texture of tofu. 
I get the organic 3-seed tempeh at Trader Joes. Super yummy but be sure to follow the cooking directions on this recipe so that it has maximum flavor.
Give it a try?!

This is on the menu tonight and I am amped on it!
Source: theppk.com via Jillian on Pinterest


In other weekly news:
I am officially hooked on Downtown Abby. (thanks to all that helped me become an addict...you know who you are) Hoping to start season 2 after Yoga today...shhhh...
I just downloaded the new Jeremy Camp CD; Reckless. Super awesome!
I am reading a new book: Three Sisters, Susan Mallory
How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment