Thursday, March 21, 2013

Catch up.

I realize I have been so bad with posts this week. 
I guess I have a little catch up to do, don't I?!

Here are a few things that have been going on in this crazy mind this week:


I am loving the thought that in less than 24-hours I will be Atlanta with some good girl company.
It is the first girls weekend we have been able to get together in 2-years!
I can. not. wait!!
I will be out of blogging commission until next Monday/ Tuesday.
Love, love, love...



I can not begin to tell you how good yoga has been for me. I am a worrier. I am a stress-er. I am completely unbalanced most of the time thanks to these things.
My daily yoga physically kicks my butt into gear and mentally my priorities where they should be.
I have been doing weekly acupuncture for a few months now and my acupuncturist can tell by looking at my tongue how worried/ stressed I am. This is when she asks me "What are you hoping to control or change by worrying?".
The ultimate silent killer people.
In the mean time I will work on catching myself when I worry, and balance my day with a yoga time out.
Source: fitsugar.com viaLani on Pinterest





True story. I am on the coaster trying to love the ride. :)
Happy Thursday everyone! Till next week ta-ta!
ox






No comments:

Post a Comment