Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Loving you.

In honor of loving yourself and "I cook" Wednesday I am posting a picture of a gorgeous taco salad!
We have kicked our eating clean into gear around here for a few weeks. Man, do I feel so much better.
Also...
I bought Crazy Sexy Kitchen last week from Amazon.
Love, love, love it! 
I would say to those of you who want to start changing your diet and keep your temple alkaline to start with this great cookbook. Kris Carr knows what she is talking about and gives a lot of information that is easy to understand.

Spring is in the air. I am really getting itchy for some spring fresh salads and this one spoke to me!
Take a look at the recipe here at Yummy Mummy Kitchen:

Happy Wednesday everyone! ox





Source: lindawagner.net via CB on Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment