Monday, March 5, 2012

The Stand...Happy Monday!

What does surrender mean to you?
I had to look this up b/c I know in my head what it means; I know that my heart should surrender at times. I know why it should surrender sometimes; but can I explain this?
Right now I can not.

There are a few things I need to surrender over to the Lord:
1) my worry
2) my family
3) my home
4) my daughter
5) myself

Why does surrender to a god; a person get such a bad rap?
I am human. I like control. I am afraid of getting hurt; I like to control the situation as much as possible so that I do not get hurt. 
Surrender?! No thank you.

What I need to remind myself is "God just does it better". He loves me more than any one, He wants the best for me. You may need the same reminder today. :)

This song is a great Monday reminder...
Take in the beauty of this day, your blessings and remember you have a God that has your back.

No comments:

Post a Comment