Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Pantry...ugg

This is the one nook of our home that no matter how hard I try becomes the throw all of the home.
I mean I throw every.thing. in there!
Last minute guests - throw all the crap lying around in there lady...
Dinner party & did not have time to really straighten the house - throw all the crap in there once again...
Mind you we do not have a garage so this is where I house most of my recycling too. 

I cleaned her out yesterday.

So purty...
Although I am realizing that these pictures once posted are still making the place look a bit cluttered. Oh, well.





After feeling pretty proud of myself for my hours of labor I saw this picture...
Yowzza do I have a lot of work to do!

My dream pantry: Love.
(and...its green...beautiful)

No comments:

Post a Comment