Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Home.

 I hope everyone is having a great week. 
We are enjoying time with family in the Bay Area & awaiting the arrival of my parents tomorrow. I cannnnooottt wait! The rest of the clan is coming Saturday for a long week at the beach in Santa Cruz.
In the mean time Lilly and I have been getting into the time change groove here at my sisters house.
Lets pray the weather keeps getting warmer. This rain and chill has been totally cramping my style!

Here are some interior decorating ideas to get you through your Wednesday:

Loving the pop of color with this great blue table.
And those chairs! Yes, please!


I have seen this a few times & am in love with the idea.
I am thinking you could do the ladder with shoes, scarves or jewelry?!


This is great! I have always loved shutters.





No comments:

Post a Comment