Thursday, March 8, 2012

New music Thursday:

Time to update the ol' iPod.
Here are some I am digging lately:

My fav Nora Jones is due to come out with a new album May 1st; guess who pre-ordered that beauty on iTunes?!
Honestly, she is my favorite in the whole wide world.

Here is an oldie but goodie:

When you come into my home one of two artist are most likely found coming from the speakers are Nora & Jack...
It is always fun to see a little live performance first thing in the morning isn't it? :)



Lastly, because everyone needs a song to get stuck in their head and this one is perfect for that.
Admit it when you hear it you start singing and your foot starts tapping...Okay, maybe just me but I do still love this song...

Now, go sing, tap your feet and have a fabulous Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment