Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Where has this summer gone?

I realize that we sold our home and completely relocated to a foreign state but honestly; how did it get to be the end of August!!??

My baby is starting school next week. It is only preschool; but she is my only and I am having a hard time with this. Its probably guilt that I do not have another baby yet and she is growing up so dang fast. *sigh*

Here are a few shots from our weekend trip to New Bern. What a great town. I had not been there in like 12ish years. 
With school starting/ having started what fun trips have made you smile this summer?


It was a bit drizzly, but beautiful nonetheless!
The view from our room. Totally peaceful!



Persimmons restaurant literally next door to our hotel was where we found ourselves most nights for dinner.
I mean; look at that view!


Our rainy nights sky:



I was able to sneak away one afternoon sans husband and child to do a little shopping.
I found this beautiful ally was along the way...




We ventured out to Atlantic beach to the aquarium on Saturday. Not only were the prices shockingly cheap (compared to Monterey Bay) but they are big big into turtles. That was a win in our book! Pappa my have to come out with us when they visit!

 Making wishes...



So many ducks, so little time!




LOVE her; but look at that face! 




Lilly insisted on taking some pictures of her own. They did not turn out half bad!



We ended our trip at this BOMB of a breakfast place! The coffee...to die for!



Thats that. We had a lovely time & will be going back soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment