Thursday, August 25, 2011

What I am wanting today...Peaceful weather.

With the looming hurricane Irene on her way within a day or two...evacuations, state of emergencies, power outages, damaged property...



I want an escape home. To the sunny Pacific.
I was planning on a solo getaway to see my family in the Bay Area this weekend for a quick trip and this  beyotch of a hurricane is ruining my plans!
Lets hope I can escape before she hits.
That said, I would be leaving my baby and my hubby so I am kinda a mess about what to do. 
This trip may have to wait a few days...
In the mean time.
Dear Pacific waters, I am coming my love. Soon.


1 comment:

  1. We'd love to have you here! Hugs and hope the weather tames down so you can get away for a bit. Beautiful weather here! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete