Monday, August 1, 2011

My baby is 2!!!

My daughter is two today! I cannot believe it!
Happy Birthday to my little love Lilly Grace! You are a true blessing and I love you more and more each day.

Lilly's ice cream party that you have all been reading about for the last few weeks turned out awesome. We all had so much fun! The only thing missing was my family... I miss you all and cannot wait to come home!! oxox
Here are a few pictures from the day.


Cone cupcakes. Yum!


My little one actually had her FIRST sweets on Saturday. She had a few licks of the frosting, a bite of ice cream and a bunch of peanut butter M & M's. Its a start. ;)





Home made ice cream in mason jars. We had chocolate, strawberry and cookies and cream. mmmmmm!


Lilly's little boyfriend Jack. Obviously Jack dug the ice cream since he is wearing it all over his face. :)


At the end of the night...Lilly started dancing to one of her new LOUD music books. Loved the dancing and the book has been since hidden under the couch.



A few shots of the ice cream parlor in my dining room. 






No comments:

Post a Comment