Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mommy & Daddy and their important role in my precious life...

Check out my new jeans and graphic tee!
This is me in the AM pj's waiting for mom to pour herself some coffee!! "Mom, HURRY!"

In Deuteronomy 6:4-9 we are instructed as parents to " These words which i command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children...when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down and when you rise up..."
We are given children for a time to train them in Gods way. We have all heard that children grow up sooooo fast to I need to get on it! Lilly is such a blessing and much prayer and medical intervention had to go into her conception. God gave us awesome doctors to work with and He knit her together amazingly! I cry sometimes just looking at her in awe! Now my single most important job is to show her Jesus! My prayer as I have said since day one has been that she be getten to know her Jesus since she was conceived. Now, she is here with me and my job begins...
This verse reminded me that now it is not only my personal walk with the Lord that I need to keep in check personally but now my daily walk with the Lord directly effects my miracle daughter! Ryan and my marriage directly effects our daughter & how we deal with day to day stresses directly effect our daughter.
I am so far from perfect and I have a long way to go on my walk. "Lord, help me fight the small battles of everyday motherhood...and be able to rest my head victorious in you each night..."

No comments:

Post a Comment