Monday, April 29, 2013

The Mondays

I have to admit with the images issues that I am having with Pinterest my blogging inspiration is lacking...greatly! I apologize!
The house has been on the market for a few weeks now and we have had three couples who seemed really interested and were ready to put in offers and. then. nothing...yet?!
We will see. Knowing that this whole next chapter is in Gods hands and that he already has all of the details worked out I am at rest. I know that there is no where I would rather be than where He wants me. I have fought is will before and it doesn't end well. There is stress there and there is much struggle and I end up just not happy.
"For I know the plans I have for you Jillian. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 In other words girl, chill out. I am chilled out.

In other news we had a lovely weekend. The weather was perfection. We had a BBQ. I did lots of shopping for our little trip this weekend. 
Oh! I also found my new favorite Pandora radio station! Type in "Toad the Wet Sprocket" and you will have a play list of 90's alternative perfection. LOVE IT!
Shayla and I also found a fun little San Diego style Mexican food joint: Pops Garage. Delish!

With rain due in for the next two days we will be laying low. Ryan is away again so I will be catching up on some more Downton Abbey *happiness!!* I have my first spray tan on Thursday. I have been in NJ for nine years and well, its time I at least faked it a little. ;) I will let you all know how it goes. haha!

What did you all do this weekend? Any special week plans?


I just loved this quote. I am so sappy & emotional so this totally spoke to me.
Happy Monday everyone! ox

No comments:

Post a Comment