Thursday, May 9, 2013

Is it Friday yet?

The eye twitch and a thrown out back...thinking my body is trying to send a memo to my brain to chill out a bit.
With the house in a constant state of "ready to show", the May drizzles, a return from an entirely too short visit to Jamaica and a three-year-old who thinks she can talk to me like a degenerate I am dragging a bit.

In other news when that sun does break through the clouds lately it is just beautiful out! Everything is in full bloom, the birds are chirping and it smells of spring. Happiness.


Depiction of life in these parts to follow. ;)
Spring time (before the bugs hatch) is our favorite time to eat outside! 
YAY!




Do not let that face fool you; she is full of the "three's" lately. Most of the time I am speechless and I feel like I spend more time yelling at here and sending her to her room than I care to admit. But I sorta did just admit it; oh well. Mommy of the year award will not be headed this way.
Hence; the fourth Child Wise book being my latest nighttime read. *sigh*




Just when you are thinking: "What have I raised here?!" in defeat my little love makes me this  adorable planter for mothers day. *Perfect*
Its my favorite thing. Ever.




When the rain pours down I take my mind here...
Our view from our balcony this last weekend.
*What peace this brings my soul.*




When I am at peace I want to paint and I have not sat down and done that in what seems like forever!
Time to get my hands painty! Is that a word? Nope; but I like it.


There is the latest. What are some of your struggles or happy things lately?

Wishing you all a happy Thursday! ox
PS I promise I am working on a new blog schedule to get me back into the groove. Hang in there please!

No comments:

Post a Comment