Wednesday, May 2, 2012

More outdoor inspiration for the week!

I am in the midst of perfecting the deck for the summer. It is getting there so I am hoping to light up the chiminea this weekend! 
PS Lets all pray those pesky mosquitos DO NOT grace us in such force this summer! We really love using our living space outside and those bugs truly ruined our last summer.

Take a look at some fun shots I am hoping to build on this week.

Happy Wednesday everyone!
oxox, Me


I love the aqua painted ceiling and floor here! So peaceful.




What a great place for entertaining. Whimsical...better yet at night once those white lights are shining I am sure!

Source: google.ca via Erin on Pinterest



I am LOVING the back drop here! That lantern above the table...yes please!




So cheery!
The use of curtains and lanterns in these pictures totally have my wheels turning today...






No comments:

Post a Comment