Friday, April 27, 2012

What about those piggies?

So its that time of year when these winter toes make their appearance into the world after months of hibernation in bulky winter socks and shoes.

With all of the news reports on yet another toxicity to worry about I went on the hunt for a natural alternative nail polish.
Now we all know how important nail & tanning salons are to the fine state of New Jersey.
I will begin bringing my own polish to the salon ladies.
Yes, I am a neurotic nerd. Its okay. I accept it.

Not to mention Lilly has been begging to have her piggies painted too.

Here are some of the products I just ordered us ladies online. Take a peek!



Piggy Paint is awesome! Non-toxic and quick drying (which comes in handy for an excited 2-year old). I love it! This is the color we purchased. I will upgrade to a more hot pink for the summer.




This is just one of their many gift sets available on their website. Some of them come with 2-polishes and one remover. All non-toxic. :)



How much fun would it be to have a day of beauty birthday party?! Maybe in a few years!





I couldn't be left out here so I purchased a few Zola products. All non-toxic of coarse.
Source: zoya.com via Carrie on Pinterest


Here is one of the colors: (Shelby)

Source: zoya.com via Tonia on Pinterest


And another: (Kennedy)

Source: zoya.com via Tonia on Pinterest


I also bought Carmen which is a bright red. Very fun.

And the remover of coarse:
I also got a set of base and top coats.
This is going to be fun!

Anyone else have a favorite nail color?





1 comment:

  1. Since I got preggers I have been going to Karma! Its totally organic, everything they use or have in the store is, even the bowls for your tootsies. You have to come with me soon!

    ReplyDelete