Thursday, April 26, 2012

My daughters love.

Time is flying; Lilly will be 3 before I know it and each day that passes I am seeing what a beautiful little person she is becoming.
I couldn't be more proud to be her mommy.

I have my moments. I feel like a bad mom often more times than not.
I need to remember she is a creation that was made and bestowed on us to care for.

Here are a few of my wishes for my beautiful daughter.
Lilly, mommy loves you more than you will evvver know...





I do hope she one day wants to be like me.
I know I could only pray to be amazing like my own mom...

Source: goo.gl via Colby on Pinterest



Ohhhh, yes I do...




I love this quote so much!

May you parents remember this today.
Happy Thursday everyone and talk to ya tomorrow!!

Source: etsy.com via Jillian on Pinterest





No comments:

Post a Comment