Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mellow Yellow.

Yellow is a happy color and one that brightens up any home.
Here are a few inspiring pics to get your mind going this week!
:)


In our home this statement is 110% true:

Source: etsy.com via Jillian on Pinterest



I REALLY want to do this to our stairs!
You know me; I would change the color and pattern as soon as I got sick of it.
How much FUN!




New rug for the living room?




Gotta love the HELP poster and that cozy couch!
This scene is asking for me to find that cup o coffee this house runs on, find my Kindle and have a quiet moment...




This space is just too amazing for words. One day when I get my chick room?
PS Anyone else wonder why it is that men get the man caves to be left alone in and women have no such thing?
I cant even go to the bathroom alone anymore!!!

Have a happy Wednesday everyone!! ox

Source: google.com via Leah on Pinterest




No comments:

Post a Comment