Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Winter Wind...

Happy December 1st everyone! I thought no better way to start this gloomy, windy day than with a cozy outfit!

Thanks to jillgg's Good Life for Less I have been very into my clogs again. You know when it takes a little inspiration to get you back into that sweater or pair of shoes that have been sitting in your closet for ever...alone. Thank you Jill!
Thanks to Regan from Where is the ME in Mommy I was inspired to clean out my closet. FINALLY! Boy, do I have some clothes I am just kidding myself with in there.
Now, here to inspire you to do the same today is a cozy outfit that will make you excited to get into your closet today and find some treasures that may be waiting for you or...to go shopping. ;)


Winter Wind


No comments:

Post a Comment