Monday, November 15, 2010

Ah the colors...

Thank you Lord; there still are a few living flowers... isn't it beautiful...


View from the living room window...


View from the back door; over the deck...


So I have been quite a "moppy-mopper" lately. When I get this way I find myself begging God each morning to just carry me through. He always does and amazingly. It is another week alone as Ryan works in Atlanta & I have struggled to remain sane. Its only day two solo with the Lilly...yikesss!
Take a look at the beauty that is outside! We have sunshine and we have amazing colors. YAY!
I have been requiring too much out of life and the people that are in mine lately. Thanks to a book I have been reading I have been reminded that the simple pleasures are to be soaked in...

For me lately it has been:
1) Lilly running into the room only to come and hug me around the legs while I am doing the dishes.
2) Burritos for dinner
3) A phone call from a loved one
4) Sunshine in the morning
5) A good cup of strong coffee
6) Remembering that God created me beautiful to Him, that is all that needs to matter when I am feeling crappy about me...

...And to not require perfection out of the people that are in my life just because I am feeling empty sometimes. That isn't fair! I am far from perfect and can not fill in the holes that are in others lives, how can I require that of other people. That job is for ONE person to do for all of us and ONE person alone. Thank you Lord! You do this perfectly, if I let you...

No comments:

Post a Comment