Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Holy Moly!


I know it has been wayyy too long since my last post. 
Where is this summer going?!
While I try to get back into the blog routine I thought I would catch you up on a few things that I am up to:


What I am reading:

Source: amazon.com via Sheri on Pinterest
















Emily Giffin is one of my favorite authors. She just released her latest goodie and I am almost finished with it. Good, light, reading. :)
Edward Welch's "When People are BIG and God is small" has been on my self for quite some time. My mom gave it to me ages ago and I finally picked it up two-weeks ago.
Boy, did I need this.
If you are anything like me and are a serious people pleaser and it is exhausting you pick this one up. (More about his later...)



What I am watching:


SO GOOD! I am all about the swimming! Go team USA!!



Where I am jet setting off to:





I followed Ryan on a work travel to Seattle last week.
Every time I had been there in the past was for work with little time for exploration.
We made a point of exploring this time. Beautiful!
The weather was amazing, the people were friendly, the food was yummy & the neighborhoods were charming. Oh! The shopping was awesome!
My favorite neighborhoods were: Aki, Green Lake & Sunset Hill.
Hmmmm...

Events:

My baby turned 3 on August 1st!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment