Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Belt buckles, studded shoes & peasant tops OH MY!

So I turned older on Sunday.
I feel it. Cranky, tired, lines appearing on the face that were not there last week...I swear. ;)
Anyways...

Here are a few of the awesome things that I was gifted. One or two of them may have been a gift to myself; I am just saying...
I have always loved these belts that you can change out the buckle by Princess & Butch (Thank you Mom, Anna and Chaz)!! 
I have heard of the Alex & Ani bracelets line and one of my good friends gave me one. I can not wait to add some more charms on this little lady!
Now...I have been on the hunt for affordable peasant tops for like EVER! Done! Siren on Etsy has fulfilled my dreams. She creates the most beautiful hand crafted tops. I got two and am in love. 
My dear dear friend took me out for some shopping & a pedi on Saturday. All followed by a yummy sushi dinner. Heaven!

That is that. Now, onward to the day. Love you all and wishing you a sunny day! oxox


No comments:

Post a Comment