Thursday, June 28, 2012

Laallaaa Summer Laallaaa

I do love waking to the cool breeze of the spinning ceiling fan & happy birds.
Here are a few of my favorite things that get me through my day:
1) I wore this outfit yesterday with a new necklace that I got from Cost Plus. So comfy and cool...I may have to wear the same thing today. ;) 
2) Before getting dressed it is vital for this girl needs to put on her sunscreen lotion. (This one smells yummy)
3) Iced Coffee; this goes without saying...
4) Bronzer and lipgloss. I love to apply these a few times a day when I need a pick-me-up. The Buxom lip gloss is the best!

What are your favorite summer essentials?? 



Summer Essentials!


Old Navy gauze skirt
$20 - oldnavy.gap.com

Old navy
$15 - oldnavy.gap.com

Rope sandals
$59 - jildorshoes.com

Bare Escentuals cheek bronzer
$24 - sephora.com

Bare Escentuals lip gloss
$18 - bareescentuals.com

Philosophy sun care
$26 - nordstrom.com




No comments:

Post a Comment