Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I am prepping the household (plus Tia Shayla) for our trip out to Pennsylvania tomorrow morning.
My mother-in-law was going through the list of yummy's in the oven for tomorrow and I am already drooling.
All this girl needs is turkey, mashed potatoes and a load of gravy. Happiness.
Tonight we are attending a friend of the hubby's annual night-before-Thanksgiving party.
I can not wait to catch up with everyone.
Tonight friends, tomorrow family.

Love you all! I pray you have a good, restful & safe Thanksgiving!
What are your plans?

Here is what I am thinking will work for both events:

Thanksgiving 2011



H M drape neck top
£7.99 - hm.com

Jane Norman military style coat
£100 - janenorman.co.uk

7 For All Mankind denim skinny jeans
$180 - net-a-porter.com

Henry Dunay hammered jewelry
jewelry.1stdibs.com

Jigsaw bangles jewelry
£39 - jigsaw-online.com

Wet Seal wrap scarve
$11 - wetseal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment