Friday, July 22, 2011

Today...I am inspired by Novogratz style!


I first fell in love with this couple, family and design on a show on Bravo last year called "9 by Design".
For all of you unfamiliar with the Novogratz and their amazing work please check em out on their new show on HGTV "Home by Novogratz".
The reason I am inspired by them you ask...
They have 7 children and run an extremely successful (& famous) interior design company from their home in NYC. Their life is chaotic. Their style is unique and most importantly it is fabulous.
They pull their spaces together with vintage and affordable pieces from local vendors and famous artists.
Bottom line is that watching them work makes me happy!
Today I am inspired to someday run a chaotic & fabulous design business out of my home.
No, there will never be 7 children to this household. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment