Wednesday, July 6, 2011

As I plan Lilly Lu's Party...




Lilly is my happy(most of the time); God love her!





I can not believe that my little girl is almost 2! 





As we speak I am in the midst of planning an ice cream





 party for Lilly. Here are a few of the ideas floating through my head right now:








Source: etsy.com via Tiffany on Pinterest





Home made ice cream in mason jars. 





There will be a sprinkle bar on the side too. So much fun!






Because every birthday party must have some cake. That's why!



The invitations have been ordered. Here are the ones that I ordered:


I ordered these from Itsy Bitsy Paper on Etsy. She was a joy to work with and I will definitely use her

again!

1 comment:

  1. Is Pinterest not *THE* best for party planning? I've come across, ohhhh only 350 things I must do for Gabe's 1st. Cute invites! I love the hand-drawn look of the ice cream cone.

    ReplyDelete