Thursday, July 28, 2011

Home sweet home...party decor edition

Lillys 2nd Birthday Party!

Lillys 2nd Birthday Party! by jilliebeans on Polyvore.com


I am sick and I have Lilly's 2nd birthday party here in less than 2-days. I am freaking out.
This home sweet home needs an overhaul and I am not feeling it. :(
I was totally looking forward to the planning, the decorating the party furniture rearrangements and I am praying that I wake up tomorrow feeling tip-top to get this home in order!

Here is what I am thinking for the decoration inspiration:

Color scheme for the party: Pink and Orange!
Theme: Ice Cream parlor!
Decor: lanterns and balloons!
Keeping it simple since I cannot be bothered this week. Lilly loves balloons so as long as I am well stocked she will be a happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment