Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lala...ladies!

please...please...please...




So I have been praying for quite some time for some good local girl fellowship and for an activity that I can get Lilly into so that she can socialize with other kiddies.
God is amazing and this morning I attended my first Bible Study Fellowship class. It is going to be amazing and throughout the next 30-weeks (wowza!) we will be walking through Isiah.
Ladies, I am telling you...there are so many women there and there is free-childcare. Lilly will get to sing, play and learn about the Bible. A-m-a-z-i-n-g answer to prayer!
P.S. Thank you Sharon for telling me about this...it is just what I needed!

Now, ladies. This is an international Bible study. Chances are pretty good that there is one in YOUR area! Please, please, please take a look!

You will not be disappointed. It was so worth the crazy mad dash out of the house this morning...
Yee-aahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment