Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dearest tummy & muffin top,


I am done with you...
While I know that you are a result of great flavors (aka wine, ice cream and other wonderful things that I put in my mouth) & amazing memories (aka pregnancy, the stresses of motherhood) I do not like you. You make all of my clothes fit funky, you make me feel fat and I wish you away!
My favorite jeans are stuffed into a small cubby hole in my closet and I only keep them there hoping that God in His great mercies will one day let me wake up 10lb.'s lighter...lighter with no dieting and lighter that will stay that way...FOREVER!
In the mean time, thanks to word from my wonderful mother...I have found...


I have found the cutest camisole with lace trim. Its black, its my favorite thing and I will get one in every color eventually...

Muffin top and tum-tum be gone.
Bibbity, Bobbity, Boo...I am done with you...cause I am NOT giving up on the wine that I love so much and the ice cream craving that I get once in a while. ;)

Sincerely,
Jillian


No comments:

Post a Comment