Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Autumn is in the air?

FIRST OF ALL! *HAPPY FREAKING DANCE!!* My parents are on the train from DC and will be arriving in Raleigh in just a few short hours. CAN. NOT. WAIT!

now...

We did have "fall like days" last week, which sent me straight to the farmers market for pumpkins and such. I lit my pumpkin candle, lit lanterns, dug my leggings and booties out. I made harvest soup for goodness sake!

Now; its in the 80's and my autumn fever is fading...and it looks like a pumpkin breading ground in and around my house.
*smiles* 
Here are some shots:



Fall mantle happiness:



Entry table pumpkin happiness:



Lilly is painting every white pumpkin and pine cone she can get her hands on!
(mountain girl pays $5.00 for a small bag of pine cones...what a crime!)



Thought I would give you some outdoor shots too:





Thank you for stopping in! Happy Wednesday everyone!
ox

1 comment: