Thursday, October 18, 2012

Vegan Choco Ice Cream!!

I have been on the hunt for the perfect homemade vegan ice cream recipe for quite some time.
Most of them were just too banana-ie since the made ingredient that adds the substance to the ice cream rather than using cows milk and cream is banana.
I have never been a HUGE fan of bananas so this has been tough.
All of this until I found this recipe and Lilly & I decided to give it a whirl.

There are three recipes on this page. We did the first one, it was chocolate & it was amazing!

If you find yourself craving a little ice cream one of these nights give it a try!! :)

You will need:

An ice cream maker (literally takes 10-minutes once you turn it on)
1.5 c. Almond milk
2 (heaping) Tbs cocoa
2 bananas
1 tsp. sugar (I used stevia)

Huge hit in our house!

2 comments: