Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Home sweet home.

I thought I would post a few cute ideas I have found for the home this week.


This here; brilliant. Painted cookie sheets to hang stuff on! Again, my stainless appliances have ROBBED me of my love for a picture cluttered fridge. This seems like a nice runner up!



I just think this sign would be so cute somewhere as a nice reminder.
I dig this. Good thing I have a head start on the looking stupid part. ;)



These are fabric covered shoe box tops. I do not know about you but I am always on the hunt for the perfect "pictures" to hang on my wall. I do however always have tons of adorable fabric swatches that could easily go on over shoe box tops (those are never in short supply in this house)!
Love!


Source: houzz.com via Jillian on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment