Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!!

I am proud to be an American, where at least I am free & I will not forget the men who died who gave that right to me...Lee Greenwood

We have had an awesome weekend! I am making myself really stop some moments to remember what the weekend is about. It is way too easy to forget all of the lives that have been lost in order to live in a richly blessed country such as the USA. I am thankful for all of those who have fought for me and continue to fight for me. I honor you all today. We are extremely blessed people.

There is an annual parade at the end of the block for Memorial Day...here are a few pictures from the weekend/ this morning:



The fire engine sirens were LOUD! ;)



These shots are for Popa!




Yard/ Paver shots - (side note...)




No comments:

Post a Comment