Monday, April 11, 2011

*Fail*

Last night at I struggled to fall asleep & pondered on the last week of my life I decided to dole out a good ol' "F" to myself. You ever have one of those weeks where you just can not seem to get it right and you are anxious about everything and you are just plain stressed and not yourself?! Me; last week *hand up*!!

Time for a do over! Today is a new day, a Monday. Its 70 degrees out, a bit muggy and the sun is shining. "Thank you Lord!"
I will not fret that the beagle next door is howling while my daughter tries to calm herself down for a nap as I type or that my fat jeans did not fit me this morning or that my house is a complete disaster...

Its time for some blogging, some iced tea and to catch up on last nights episode of Real Housewives of Orange County. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh sister...I hear ya on this one. How many weeks have I failed God? My children? My husband? Too many to count! But like you said, it's a new week with second (or third or fourth or hundredth) chances. So thankful that we can get up again after we fall :) Hang in there mama!

    Oh and I'll see if I can get a pic of my hair but it's nothing new. Just shorter. Back shorter with angled sides. It's still a lot like the pictures of me with my niece but shorter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had one of those weeks last week. I just kept blowing it with EVERYTHING! Angry with kids, mad at dishwasher, yelling at dogs, upset at work, frustrated with school ... I needed a time out! But today, much better. Because God is good (even when I'm not)!

    ReplyDelete