Friday, March 4, 2011

P.S. Caribbean, I miss you...

We are back and no, besides me having missed my daughter I am not happy to be back in the cold northeast...Ryan and I had a fabulous time on our annual Caribbean vacation minus baby. Here are a few shots!
The view from my grass hut on the beach.

The view from our room.

The view of my signature drink of the week. The "Ginito": Tanqueray, giner ale & mint. Yummo!

The only shade I had on my last day...hence the serious white girl burn that I was blessed enough to bring home with me.

The beach bar.

The town of Punda.


The prettiest alley ever.



Our hotel lobby. Average temperature of 80 degrees...gotta love the open air.



View from the pool bar on our last night.


Its me happy, relaxed and tan; I mean burnt. :-(


Toodles everyone; I do promise to post more. I know I have been bad...

2 comments:

  1. Okay first off....this is an annual vacation?!!!! I'm so jealous! The pictures are gorgeous. Wow. I'd miss it too. What a wonderful way to relax, rejuvenate and get time with your husband. Awesome blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad you had a lovely trip! Looks beautiful and very relaxing! :) HUGS n LOVE!

    ReplyDelete