Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Long time, no talk

First of all I would like to apologize for my lack of communication over the last month!! EEK!
We all headed to California to see my family for the holiday and once we returned home, got over illness and jet lag I have suffered from blogging block.
I AM BACK!

~~~~~

I have been able to watch some of my favorite blogs over the last few weeks. Here are a few of my favorite New Years (yes, I know I am late but technically I am still in January!) inspirations:


First and foremost:
Thanks once again to dear Reagan I read and was truly inspired to chill out and enjoy my family more rather than obsessing about dust bunnies and laundry...

Secondly: The Wardrobe

New Year, New Mommy



I did go jeans shopping last weekend. Now, I have never purchased jeans that cost more than 25 bucks & I was determined to find a pair that didn't make me feel more "saggy" than I do already after wearing them for 20-minutes. Mission accomplished...a few-hours after arriving at Lord & Taylor, a few self-led pep-talks in the dressing room later I purchased some beautiful and versatile jeans. YAY!

Third: More Breakfast!

(Image from the yummiest blog I know...Joy the Baker)

Now, for those of you whom have not yet taken a looksie at this blog; please do! She is wonderful and her recipes are so refreshing!
~ Joy the Baker ~


P.S.Thanks to my sister telling me about this yummo raspberry oatmeal pancake recipe I am gonna give em a try tomorrow. :))) Don't they look delish?!

Finally: The soundtrack


They are my favorite and Jennifer Nettles is just adorable!
Do not most of our inspirations have soundtracks after all? Yup, mine do.


Go ahead; buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment