Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day!















YAY! I love dressen up!
















As you will see in the video she is quite alert in the morning. Thank God babies derive genes from other family members! Ryan and I are NOT this chipper in the morning. Thank you Mimi & Nonni for being happy in the AM and for passing it along to this little miss...




Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!!!!
The little Miss was able to dress up in her pink-polka-dot dress yesterday. She did some flirting with the boys in the church nursery, hung out with Mommy and Daddy and took lots of naps. I think Lilly is working on breaking her first teeth.

On this day celebrating love, I am so thankful for my close family and friends. Love you all, thinking of you and wishing you the VERY best.


No comments:

Post a Comment