Wednesday, February 2, 2011

This mornings tale of ice and laundry...


So this morning Lilly and I woke to an ice covered landscape outside. This thanks to our overnight ice storm. YAY!  Here is a shot of the car...I do not think the shot does it justice, but I tried. Do you see the car is covered in a layer of ice?
The ice covered landscape came after quite an adventurous evening before filled with fought bedtimes, baby throw-up (gross; I know), laundry, late-night baths...then followed (b/c why not?!) early morning leaking diapers, wet sheets and PJ's followed by more laundry, spilled coffee (yes, I cry over spilled coffee!!) and I shudder to think what else may be headed my way...
So folks, there is a storm a brew'en outside and a storm a brew'en inside... 
Baileys + coffee + 10:55AM = Mommy in distress (SOS)


This is a shot of how Lilly's room is looking a lot these days. Man, I HATE stripping the sheets from her crib.


These are my friends lately.



The End.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my...That morning sounds fun! jk...Ugh! I like the Mommy in distress recipe...YUM..Baileys!
    Hope the week is starting off well! Chat in the am. HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete