Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My pumpkin.

Thought it appropriate to post a great pic that Ryan took of my new baby pumpkins to lead you to new pics of my girl pumpkin Lilly...


No joke; she crawls like this! LOL!



My little pumpkin loves to read books...
some of them so much that we have to hide them! If I read "Where is my bellybutton" one more time, I may loose it. BTW Pumpkin says bellybutton like this: "bellleebuuubbnn"
Bless her heart...


It was a miracle , she stood still on the couch for this shot. AMAZING!
She is still so cute among the snot & tantrums of late.


PS We are still learning the new camera, but these are not half bad ;)

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!! SHE IS SO STINKIN CUTE!!!! I miss you like crazy and can't wait to see you soon hopefully!!!! LOVE YOU!!! Cool new camera too!

    ReplyDelete